Core Technology Solutions is looking for an Applications Analyst. This is a contract position for a large manufacturing facility. The placement will be from 6-12 months.
The Application Analyst position is responsible for developing software to exchange data with manufacturing processes for the purposes of process control, data collection, manipulation and reporting. The Application Analyst works closely with production, quality and process engineering groups to design, develop, and implement systems to accomplish goals of increasing production and improving quality.
- BS in Computer Science or related IT discipline
- 3+ years’ experience programming database centric applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in advanced T-SQL programming
- Proficiency in .Net programming with an emphasis on VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.Net, C#
- Demonstrated capability to seize ownership of a project and carry it from conception to post-implementation support
- Self-motivated, energetic individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with classic ASP and hand-held computers/scanners such as Intermec or Motorola would be a plus