Contract to Hire
Multiple Locations Southeast, Northeast, Mid-West
Core Technology Solutions represent the best of the best! We are currently engaged in a very strategic search for experienced Application Architects to join an amazing team!
What you will do:
- Define the applications required to operationalize the business imperatives.
- Define how the components of all the applications relate to each other, they will support the business need.
- Ensure the application components align with the application architecture and meet application performance goals.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Ability to transform customer requirements into user and application requirements.
- Increase the level of buyer confidence by providing key inputs during the opportunity phase.
Who you are:
You are a passionate person, driven to provide the very best of service in a client facing role. You have been involved in many implementation efforts and are considered an EXPERT with Duck Creek SW. You can work well on your own accord as well as function successfully as part of a team. You enjoy providing client driven solutions and can travel between 50% – 75%, depending upon projects.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with .Net Solutions, XML, XSL, SQL and relational database design.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience implementation experience with P&C Insurance software applications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with release management and code deployment tools.
- Facilitation experience for conducting requirements gathering and stakeholder agreement meetings.
- Familiar with Joint Application Design (JAD) session, prototyping, Conference Room Pilot (CRP), and similar approaches and principles.
- Familiar with business process design concepts and principles.
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software.
- Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems).
- Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims a plus.
- Previous experience working directly with customers.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.