The scope of the position for Core Technology Solutions, Inc. includes the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, management of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, and coordination of human resource responsibilities.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly Sales and Gross Profit reports – Total per Recruiter, per Sales Rep, per Client
- Prepare monthly Commission Reports
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage collections, procurement and outsourced functions
- Facilitate onboarding of candidates
- Prepare and maintain client and candidate contracts
- Coordinate time sheet and expense reporting with Payroll company and clients
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Coordinate the provision of information to external accountant
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
Desired Qualifications: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration and 5+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience, to include QB proficiency.
Working Location: Primarily in the corporate office.
Supervises: All accounting staff.
Reports to: CEO.