Core Technology Solutions represents the best of the best! We are currently engaged in a search for a qualified Cloud Delivery Team Lead / Manager. This is a solid opportunity to join an organization using the latest technologies with excellent career growth and trajectory. Become a part of the foundation in fostering collaboration through technology and workplace design by establishing a future-forward model for Cloud and Digital Delivery!
In this highly visible and very strategic position, functioning as Cloud COE (Center of Excellence) leader, YOU will be responsible for overseeing a team of Cloud application developers and infrastructure engineers. The COE leader is experienced in enterprise application development, Microservices, a role model, can roll up the sleeves to drive smooth implementations. Has worked in a fast paced, agile and millennial environment and able to operate on multiple projects at the same time. Passionate about cloud technologies to drive optimal solutions, and mentor junior team members to create and grow effective teams. Experienced in solution development, distributed and Cloud architectures, application interfaces, and related software components. The COE manager is a “highly” hands-on delivery manager role that requires high level of energy, passion in Cloud technologies, growth mindset, knowledge in all aspects of technical delivery, team building and business understanding.
YOU are a leader, high performer, team builder, responsible for a cloud delivery team based in a Center of Excellence (COE).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- The center performance comprising of Cloud Application Developers specialized in solution analysis, application configuration, development, testing, software architecture and design, deployment and application operation/run functions
- Coordinating and delivering Cloud application solutions for multiple clients by working with both customers, onshore teams, offshore delivery centers.
- Supporting creative, next generation cloud solutions for capability showcasing and architecture demonstration through POCs and Demos
- Requirements, design, architecture, testing and other pertinent software artifacts for various clients served out of the COE with highest delivery quality, completeness and timelines
- Ability to operate effectively in a millennial work environment and ensure smooth and successful implementations
- Be able to identify and challenge several application delivery scenarios by considering the business environment
- Function as Corporate leader representing COE in customer visits comprising of CIO/CEO/CTOs from major client organizations
- YOU are a role model in your community!
Required Skills and Experience:
Qualification: Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in modern software development and architecture; Bachelor’s Degree
Certification: AWS or Azure or Google; Pivotal or MuleSoft; Agile Development
Software Delivery: Should be experienced in agile software development. Microservices development skills required; Proven implementation skills with projects ranging from $250k to $5M in delivery value with Cloud Native Development skills. Familiarity with Cloud application ecosystem comprising of Cloud Migration, Cloud Native Development, Cloud Integration and Cloud Operations/Run.
Technical Skills: Experienced in Spring, Spring Boot, Node JS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, etc.; Microservices, No SQL and Cloud API with MuleSoft or Apigee; Enterprise Architecture, and relevant Cloud Development Tools.
Communication: Effective communication skills to disseminate software requirements, project delivery status, risks and architecture solutions. Be able to rally junior team members by leading them by example in a highly collaborative environment.
Should be confident and be able to exhibit strong technology acumen to devise optimal solutions to address business problems.
Should be masters in technology and/or business management.
Be able to travel occasionally (~25%) for client/business strategy meetings.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.