Core Technology Solutions is engaged in a very strategic search, partnering with our client to assist in building the BEST Mobile Developer Team! We are actively seeking a Android Mobile App Developer to join an amazing company, the leader in the industry! Considered one of the Best Places to work in South Carolina, you will find yourself near the beach and a short drive to Columbia; as well as Charlotte and Atlanta.
As a Mobile Developer, you’ll be part of a team of mobile developers helping to develop and maintain our suite of mobile apps.
Awesome company, excellent culture, wonderful benefits to include (but not limited to):
- Healthy 401k plan with aggressive matching
- Wellness Clinic
- Company that walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance
YOU will be expected to:
- Work closely with the Product Owners, Management, Scrum Masters, UX Designers, and Customer teams to optimize our ability to bring well-conceived and well-implemented software applications to market.
- Help mentor mobile developers and research tools and technologies for a long-term strategy going forward in the mobile space.
What you will do:
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Support the entire application lifecycle through concept, design, test, release, and support
- Work closely with fellow developers and product management to document standards and procedures for the definition of reference architectures – mobile architecture roadmap
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Facilitate communication upward and across project teams
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Present technical information in easily understood terms
- Interact and work directly with customer team members on projects and support issues
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or related field with 3-5 years of experience as a Mobile Developer or an equivalent mix of education and experience
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language, such as C# and Java
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the Android market
- Experience using React native as well as third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Ability to perform in a team environment with excellent analytical skills and a good problem-solving attitude
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.