Product Implementation Specialists
Contract to Hire
Multiple Locations Southeast, Northeast, Mid-West
Core Technology Solutions represent the best of the best! We are currently engaged in a very strategic search for experienced Product Implementation Specialists (3-5 yrs) to join an amazing team.
What you will do:
- Assist in the design of the software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Develop an application prototype and conduct a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap options.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Configure, build, and test the application.
- Component test the application.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in transitions of the application components to the testers.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the testers, deployment, and application management teams.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Assist other teams with understanding the functional impact of various configuration options.
Who you are:
You are a passionate person, driven to provide the very best of service in a client facing role. You can work well on your own accord as well as function successfully as part of a team. You do not mind travel between 25% – 50%, depending upon projects.
What you must have:
- Bachelor of Science in area with analytic emphasis (typically math, computer science, computer information or accounting); related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Platform for Policy Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in implementing P&C Insurance software applications.
- Experience performing analytical or quantitative activities in spreadsheet/database types of software applications.
- Experience developing in .Net, Delphi or C++ preferred.
- Experience in HTML, ASP, and XML preferred.
- Familiarity with insurance products, rules and methodologies desirable.
- Familiarity with merge fields for Microsoft Word and Adobe.
- Knowledge of insurance products (Policy Administration).
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Previous experience working directly with customers.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.