Core Technology Solutions is engaged in a very strategic search seeking a talented and experienced Product Manager to join an amazing company, the leader in the industry! Considered one of the Best Places to work in South Carolina, you will find yourself near the beach and a short drive to Columbia; as well as Charlotte and Atlanta.
As the Product Manager, you will ensure that we deliver products that are valuable to the customer, the company, and partners throughout the product life cycle.
Awesome company, excellent culture, wonderful benefits to include (but not limited to):
- Healthy 401k plan with aggressive matching
- Wellness Clinic
- Company that walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance
YOU will be expected to:
- Balance the needs of multiple players, serve as a communications center, and mediate conflicting interests between stakeholders such as development, sales, marketing, and the customers.
- Create a profitable product strategy and business case for solutions and product priorities, and lead others to achieve the agreed upon vision and goals.
What you will do:
- Guide the product research and roadmap planning processes for one or more product areas.
- Promote a product vision which guides software delivery teams to build effective and meaningful solutions.
- Oversee the delivery of product requirements (business & technical) for project solutions.
- Identify and articulate market opportunity for projects and solutions affecting one or more product areas.
- Define and defend product strategy and positioning, including pricing strategy.
- Solicit, clarify, and validate input from internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with customers and prospects to understand, define and prioritize their current and future needs.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and R&D to define needs and solutions for suite of product offerings.
- Synthesize and report on key business metrics (including P&L) for one or more product areas.
- Coordinate product/solutions roll-out and launch strategies across various business groups (i.e. R&D, Sales, Marketing, Training & Implementation, and Support).
- Shape and influence business strategy for solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related technical field requiring research and data analysis with 6-8 years of product management or similar experience, or an equivalent mix of education and experience. MBA is preferred.
- Solid understanding of SaaS, software design and agile development processes
- Pragmatic Marketing training and certification strongly preferred
- Strong ability to collaborate across various disciplines and business segments, and ability to influence without direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex analysis, including customer analysis, financial analyses (including pricing), forecasts and market trends
- Able to travel, primarily for customer visits, up to 35% of the time
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.