LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. NO SPONSORSHIP OR RELOCATION PROVIDED.
Core Technology Solutions is in search of talented and experienced Software QA Engineer to join an amazing group of technical professionals that utilize some of the most cutting-edge technology in the industry! Centrally located in Columbia, South Carolina you will find yourself near the beautiful east coast, a short drive to Charlotte, N.C. and just a few hours from Atlanta, GA.
What you will do:
- Exceptional QA understanding by industry Best Practices
- Programming knowledge, but NOT a developer (Java preference)
- Automation Experience – Selenium Web Driver RC
- Performance Testing – Jmeter (strongly preferred)
- Leads organization wide testing improvement efforts, presenting statuses and results to senior leadership
- Expert working in a technical platform with code, databases, and servers. Configures test environment (copy from prod mirror, loads code, updates database) for test to be executed in pristine environment. Installs, configures, run testing tools that measure and test software usability and performance.
- Leads testing activities across multiple and complex projects
- Develops test matrix, test plan, test design, and test case documents to perform system, functional, usability, integration and regression testing. Verifies data in/out accuracy and stability. Maintains full and complete documentation of all test results substantiating the software performed as expected.
- Leads the team test efforts to ensure proper testing execution is adhered to and follows up on defect tracking for entire testing team to verify resolution
- Mentors less experienced staff in specific business knowledge areas or quality management techniques
- Senior Level participation in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Full comprehension of programming. Proficient knowledge of working at the server, code, and database levels.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in all phases SDLC
- Proficient Automation testing experience required. Ability to write, edit, maintain, and code review.
Attributes of qualified resources:
- Exceptional commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Superior deductive & inductive reasoning skills
- Passion for puzzles. Advanced complex problem recognition and expert at solving
- Ability to perform in a leadership role for managing large projects
- Ability and willingness to work in a team setting or independently
- High integrity for outstanding attention to details
- Bachelors or Masters Degree and/or ISTQB Certification highly Desired
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.
Our company, Core Technology Solutions takes this job very seriously. We are committed to a process that is unparalleled in the industry. If your gift is the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse target audience and you are driven to be the best you very well might find a career in the Technology Solutions space to be that PERFECT JOB IN AN IMPERFECT WORLD!
Close but not quite a fit? That’s ok! Reach out to one of our Career Counselors today so we can learn more about you! 803-345-9899