Core Technology Solutions is currently engaged in a search for a proven Sr. Director, IT Product Delivery – a highly visible and strategic hire.
The Senior Director, IT Product Delivery will have the responsibility for the IT Projects to include but not limited to:
- Lead releases and helps to remove roadblocks, engage to understand the business processes involved such that when there are opportunities to rethink solutions and bypass roadblocks, they can be part of the solution.
- Vision to see the broad picture and quickly engage/come up to speed on various projects and be seen as a facilitator by IT and the business.
- Coordinate and deploy software releases in an environment where multiple teams are developing software within the platform.
- This role will include fully automating the provisioning of software systems (company specific), deployment of various versions of code, and general configuration management tasks.
- Will require working closely with Development, QA, and cross-functional technology groups to deploy software across all application deployment levels (Dev, QA, Staging and Production).
- The successful candidate will be a solid team player, possessing excellent organization and multitasking skills, as well as hold quality oral and written communication approach
YOU will have the awesome opportunity:
- IT Product Delivery Cadence: Work with PMO, Account Management, Stream Leads, and Service Delivery Managers to deliver agreed upon large project, and quarterly cadence (maintenance/support) commitments.
- Project Planning & Performance Oversight of IT Product Delivery Teams.
- Works directly with the PMO Director to ensure Stream Leads are providing up-to-date, and accurate project status.
- Coordinates maintenance/support work with Account Management and Service Delivery Managers to coordinate releases with external customers.
- Hold Stream Leads, and Service Delivery Managers accountable for completing project timelines, and providing weekly updates to hours and project/work status.
- Oversees scheduling of server deployments and application configurations using automation tools provided.
- Reviews technical design documentation.
- Creates weekly/monthly/quarterly release plans and checklists.
- Creates, coordinates, and maintains a database refresh schedule.
- Understands and helps coordinate all the various development projects in-flight to determine optimal deployment schedule and coordinates same with the PMO Director and Director of System Architecture to ensure transparency and dependencies and/or impact to enterprise wide projects in-flight through the PMO and/or System Architecture Team.
- Communicates transparently with various levels and functions of the organization.
- Serves as a liaison between multiple concurrent development teams and the PMO to coordinate rollout schedules and maximize deployments to help meet company target date launch goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Change Management: play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. Ensuring documentation for system and process changes.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Computer Science or above related experience required with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT or DEVOPS
- Experience utilizing release management and automation tools to deploy, test and support services in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment a plus
- Familiarity with open source work management tools: JIRA, Jenkins and Git a plus
- Proven experience working in a team collaborative environment with agile framework for delivering software
- Proficient in MS Office
*Additional details to be communicated with Recruiter *
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.