Our client, a world class manufacturing and distribution organization in South Carolina, is seeking a full time Sr. Staff Accountant who has strong analytical and reporting skills to join their team.
If you have 5+ years of experience in financial analysis and reporting, and are looking for an opportunity where you can experience career growth with a top notch global organization in the Aiken, South Carolina area, this may be the place for you!
What you will do in this role:
- Ensures accuracy in the statement of accounts assigned to the role for financial reporting purposes.
- Reconciles accounts to meet compliance requirements.
- Responsible for loading and maintaining the Hyperion financial reporting system.
- Work with internal and external auditors and ensure SOX compliance under the Controller for accounts and duties assigned to the role.
- Complete governmental reports and surveys.
- Act as a liaison with other departments in analyzing financial information, and business partnering to ensure non-finance budget owners understand the financials they impact.
- Bachelors Degree Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience with advancement in the field of expertise.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sox implementation and process control experience.
- Financial reporting tools (Hyperion desired).
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.