Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
Our client is seeking a Cisco Network Engineer who has technical network planning and implementation experience on large scale deployments for a long term assignment in Columbia SC.
If you are a Network Engineer with this experience, and are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills working with one of the largest employers in South Carolina, this may be the place for you!
W2 Long term contract position, US Citizenship required, No Corp to Corp.
What you will do in this role:
- Will be responsible for supporting a Large Enterprise network of over 1000+ networking devices.
- Will be responsible for tier 3 support when severe incidents are escalated beyond capabilities of the operational teams.
- Will be responsible for carrying a project load of 8-12 projects. Projects are both internally network driven initiatives such as replacing firewalls, routers or switches approaching EOL or externally driven such as new application environments, new data center builds and expansion.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related degree plus 8 years of Network experience, or additional years of working experience in place of degree.
- 6+ years Technical Network planning and implementation experience on large scale deployments.
- F5 Big IP and Palo Alto Firewall Technology experience required.
- CCNP or higher skill level candidates are preferred.
- Cisco/Cisco ISE, firewall administration and load balancing highly desired.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details. 602243