Project Leader II
Job ID#: 2536
Location: Columbia, SC
Position Type: Contract
Our client in Columbia, SC is seeking a talented IT Project Manager with SDLC and/or Infrastructure project management experience to join their team! In this role, you will provide project management for all infrastructure and technology driven change, including coordination across all LOB’s.
If you are an IT Project Manager with experience working in a matrixed environment and the ability to work in a deadline-focused and fast paced environment, and are looking for an opportunity for career growth with one of the largest employers in South Carolina, this may be the place for you!
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Accountable for the delivery of projects on time, on budget, and on target.
- Responsible for authoring (using input from project team) required project documentation, including scope document, design document, and implementation document.
- Responsible for facilitating the WBS process and translating WBS into an MS-Project project schedule, detailed to an 8/80 level of granularit
- Facilitating project team through the definition of scope, requirements, and design.
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of IT experiene in a leadership capacity on one or moe project teams
- Experience working in a matrixed environment.
PMP certification and Sharepoint experience desired.
- W2 long term contract, US Citizenship required, no Corp to Corp.
Onsite position in Columbia, South Carolina, no remote work.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.