Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
We are seeking a Database Analyst with experience administering IMS databases on the z/OS platform for a long term contract assignment with our client, a leading insurance organization in Columbia, SC. !
This is a hybrid position in Columbia SC with two days onsite and three days remote. Seeking candidates local to Columbia or within a commutable distance.
C2 clearance required. Must have US citizenship. No C2C or H1 candidates.
- Analyze and develop complex logical and physical database designs, data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and client information systems requirements.
- Ensure that department standards for data are adhered to in constructing data management programs and tools.
- Perform regular monitoring, maintenance, and housekeeping for performance, capacity, and troubleshooting of assigned databases.
- Mentor less experienced personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or job-related degree, or additional 4 years of job-related experience.
- 8 years of IT experience including varied database administration experience.
- IMS Database Administration experience on Mainframe z/Os.
- DB2 skills highly desired.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities. Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.