Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
Our client, a leading insurance provider in Columbia, SC, is seeking a talented Identity Access Administrator to join their team! If you are skilled in Active Directory, with experience granting and provisioning security accesses, and are seeking an opportunity to work for one of the largest IT employers in SC, this may be the job for you!
Seeking only LOCAL candidates to Columbia SC. This position will be a hybrid role (3 days @home and 2 days onsite in office in Columbia SC)
What you will do in this role:
- Create, modify, delete, maintain, and monitor system access identification for corporate email system, LAN, enterprise server (RACF) applications and subsystems, remote access, web browsing, and/or application level security database Review, verify, and implement security requests.
- Work with other areas of Information Systems to provide solutions for customers. Dispatch work to security points of contact for completion and/or process break/fix and service severity level requests to meet customer needs. Provide instruction, problem resolution, and follow-up to external customers and internal employees. May train new team members on procedures and problem resolution.
- Perform system access reviews to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and standards. Participate in related project work as needed such as documentation of work, process implementations and procedure updating.
- Create and/or review data access reports to research service requests or issues. May also be asked to review reports ensure compliance with corporate information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
Required Education/Work Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field, or additional years of job related working experience.
- **2+ Years Provisioning account and security access groups using Active Directory Users and computers.
- 2 years IT technical experience in infrastructure and/or applications
- Active Directory reporting experience
- E-mail system administration, creating and maintaining accounts, granting and/or provisioning security accesses
- Enterprise server, LAN, and/or e-mail administration experience.
- Desired Skill: RACF knowledge or experience
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.