Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
Our client, a leading insurance organization in Columbia, SC, is seeking an IS Security Administrator to join their team! If you are an IS Security Administrator with vulnerability management and compliance scanning experience and are looking for an opportunity for career growth with one of the largest employers in South Carolina, this may be the place for you!
*This position requires US Citizen work status, must pass C2 clearance. 100% remote okay.
What you will do in this role:
- Executes systems administration and troubleshoots anomalies in regard to aspects of security and compliance administration for information technology services.
- Participates in the development, implementation and securing of enterprise information security strategies and devices.
- Ensures compliance with various information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Monitors enterprise infrastructure and/or systems in search of suspicious activity. Monitors information traffic to identify abnormal occurrences and to ensure compliance with the corporate security policies and standards.
- Assists in the response to internal or external controls audits where information security is indicated.
- Performs system monitoring evaluations and audits to ensure compliance with the corporate security policies and standards.
- Validates the configuration and vulnerability compliance of vital technology components such as operating systems, applications, network devices, and appliances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or job-related degree or 4 additional years of job-related work experience
- 2 years job related technical experience.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities. Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.