Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
We are seeking to hire an IT Business Systems Analyst for a 6 month assignment with our client, a leading insurance organization in Columbia SC.
***Candidate needs to be local to Columbia SC, as this position is located in Columbia SC . Candidate will start and onboard remotely, and will be required to be onsite once company Covid-19 work at home restrictions are lifted.***
What you will do in this role:
Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts. Ensure the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer’s objectives for the work effort. Provide guidance with planning and prioritization of business support-related activities
Key Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of standard industry practices. Able to acquire knowledge of procedures for the supported business unit.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including the ability to express complex technical and business concepts to management, peers, and the business units.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills. Understands how IT affects an organization and is able to link it to business processes.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills. Broad understanding of test plans and test matrices, project plans, and scope and design documents.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field, or extra years of work related experience.
- 2+ years IT Business Analysis experience.
- 2+ years Web Application Development team experience.
- Experience in Application Production Support.
- Experience responding to Audit queries and providing Audit data,
- Experience managing and tracking security vulnerabilities,
- Experience troubleshooting production support issues