Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
- Develop functional design and technical specifications, concept diagrams, and work flow diagrams, in coordination with analysts, development, and/or applicable administrative areas, including user interfaces for web applications, maintenance, monitoring, and software builds and releases.
- Develop coding to implement project designs for new features or new browser-based systems applications, and debug existing code.
- Ensure team members understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions, organizational standards are maintained, and applications are delivered according to project timeliness.
- Provide expert system knowledge, perform research, attend meetings, and review documents.
- Provide post implementation support, including creation of systems enhancements, and instruction to production support team.
- Research customer issues and determine appropriate resolutions.
- Provide estimates as to the duration and cost of future projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years of Spring Framework (MVC).
- Two years of Hibernate ORM.
- Two years of Oracle.
- Proficiency in front-end UI and responsive-design technologies (i.e, JQuery, Bootstrap).
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful Service implementations.
- Experience in Formal Agile with Scrum development environment.
Details of Agile w/Scrum experience must be outlined in body of resume.