Looking to join a rapidly growing company and work in an incredible team culture? Would you like to have a hand in designing and developing systems that will fire the engines of the continued growth? If you are a seasoned QuickBase Developer with the drive to create solutions utilizing your strong analytical skills, this could be your next career move. Our client is seeking this professional to join their team in sunny Florida!
What you will do:
- Meeting with business stakeholders and other key users to grasp an understanding of the need, then develop, design, and create new QuickBase applications.
- Perform testing of QuickBase solutions to assure smooth transition into production and maximum user experience.
- Use the QuickBase API and third-party integration tools such as Zapier and Workato to expand on the core QuickBase functionality as required to meet business needs.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues and monitor to assure peak performance.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of all in-house applications and systems.
Minimum, associate degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field
At least 2 years of experience designing and implementing QuickBase applications
Excellent verbal and written skills
Passion to become part of a continually changing and growing company.
Experience with the QuickBase API, Zapier, Workato, and scripting languages.
Experience with cloud solutions.