Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
Job ID#: 2499
Position Type: Contract
Our client is seeking:
- 7 years’ total work experience
- 2 years’ IT experience as Scrum Master or equivalent Agile role.
- Excellent understanding of Agile Software Development practices such as Scrum, Kanban, Feature Driven Development, Scaled Scrum and Extreme Programming.
- Superior leadership skills in a team or Scrum environment.
- Exceptional problem solving and conflict management/resolution skills. Highly effective analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Experience using Application Life Cycle Management/Agile Framework tools such as Version One, Jira etc.
- Understanding and Knowledge of DevSecOps organizational structure and practices as such as continuous builds, continuous integration, continuous testing and continuous deployments as well as automated testing
- Promote and support Scrum by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values, and ensure goals, scope, and product domain are understood.
- Work with Product Owner for effective Product Backlog Management.
- Manage the Agile Software Development process by utilizing Scrum events such as Sprints, Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives
- Facilitate development of high-quality work items such as User Stories with Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure visibility of work progress through sprint velocity and burndown / burnup charts etc. and ensuring they are managed and delivered by the Scrum Team on a timely basis.
Bachelor’s Degree (Any Major) OR Associate Degree plus 2 years’ work-related experience OR extra 4 years’ work-related experience (11 years)
Current Scrum Master certification by recognized authorizing provider
CTS offers a full benefits package. For more details, please visit our website at www.core-ts.com!