Core Technology Solutions partners as trusted advisors, representing some of the finest organizations that are serious about identifying, attracting and retaining the very best in IT talent. In fact, this is ALL WE DO – I.T. (Information Technology). Therefore, you should expect a more focused approach!
Currently, we are engaged in a very strategic search for a client that consistently ranks amongst the very top of the “best places to work”. Everyone boasts an awesome work culture, environment, and technology stack. Some companies feel that by throwing in a ping pong table that they might garner the attention of candidates solely because of this perk! While I can not guarantee a ping pong table, I CAN absolutely tell you why this particular position is so unique to include (but NOT limited to) the following:
- Growth potential, personally and professionally
- Strong leadership that encourages collaboration and transparency
- Ability to surround yourself with the “best of the best”
- Actively participate and contribute to the continued growth of an organization
- Be challenged, learn more
We are actively seeking networking opportunities for those that are self-motivated and driven to accomplish great things in the role of Security Software Engineer. This is a permanent position with a solid company, located in Columbia, South Carolina. Our client is considered an industry leader in their respective space, focusing on the development, implementation and support of their ECM / workflow solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Be expected to maintain:
- Security Mindset
- Secure Development
- Code Design
- Code – Write quality, efficient code
- Unit Testing
- Build interfaces, code and provide documentation for various products.
- Focus on the security mechanism of the application(s) with expectation to develop aspects of the system as needed.
- Understand business requirements for features assigned which requires a solid understanding of the technology stack upon which the features will be built. Must be able to code and document well.
- Expected to be able to write and maintain unit tests that can be automated during the build process.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Three to five years’ experience as a developer with a sincere, proven interest and desire to dive deeper into Security; indicative through individual effort via several avenues to include Certifications, etc.
- MUST have experience designing, coding and testing enterprise systems, which many consider to be systems of significant complexity across multiple tiers common for web application
- Agile experience
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.