Core Technology Solutions is in search of a talented and experienced Software Engineer to join a well-established team with an industry leader. This position is in the foothills of South Carolina. We are actively seeking those with a curious mind and passion for coding!
The Engineer will join a team of problem solvers, committed to learning and innovating thinking. The technical environment has traditionally been a MS shop, but transitioning to newer, open source technologies like Vue.js, Couchbase and Go.
What you’ll be doing
- Engage with other developers and participate in development scrums and planning
- Perform and review system analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for projects
- Drive innovation for our products and technical processes
- Develop specification, program and documentation standards
- Act as a key contributor on projects
- Help find and implement innovative ways to improve areas of the development lifecycle, especially areas related to quality and productivity
- Maintain functional operation of assigned production systems
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem-solving ability through creative approaches to complex problems
- Experience with and use of current programming languages (Go, C#, SQL, Couchbase, Vue.js, Ruby, React etc.)
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Frontend dashboard development experience
- GIS experience preferred
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies preferred
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.