Core Technology Solutions is in search of talented and experienced SW Implementation Specialist(s) to play a key role in providing a full range of consulting services and training to our client base. Heavy travel can be expected. The primary job responsibility is ensuring a customer’s specific business process needs are understood, documented and met during the implementation of our software solutions.
What you will do:
- Consults with customers to discover current business processes relating to document handling and workflow
- Creates functional documentation for solution goals, functionality and features needed
- Oversees the ongoing review of project status, identifies possible risks and works to ensure identified risks are monitored and properly addressed
- Manages customer, company and overall project expectations through the communication and the use of easy-to-understand project metrics under direction of the Project Manager.
- Works with the Project Manager to identify appropriate resources to staff project needs. Supports the Project Manager to organize project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives
- Works in conjunction with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects such as (but not limited to) technical requirements, business requirements and timelines. Determines when additional resources are needed.
- Identifies and gathers information regarding possible solutions that may create additional, different or unique project objectives or results
- Assists the Project Manager in managing costs, schedules and overall quality of deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met. Identifies the need for changes and determines appropriate course of action
- Works with technical staff to configure software solutions to meet customer needs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage large or multiple projects with changing priorities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Personal computer and business software skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills to manage project and develop new business
- Willingness to travel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. A degree in business administration, information technology, engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience working with productivity and methodology tools that increase project efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience as a business analyst/process consultant supporting financial or accounting applications
- Two or more years of project planning/management experience
- Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
- Ability to identify business process needs, gather requirements and document from end users at multiple levels
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience working with customers to discover business process and workflow needs.
- Communicates clearly and has experience authoring functional documentation
- Knows how to identify appropriate resources needed to complete a task
- Can work with technical staff to deliver a cohesive solution meeting key customer needs
- Understands how to act as the key point of contact from a project management perspective
- Has experience organizing project team(s) and ensuring communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives
- Can manage costs, schedules and quality of final delivered product
- Has ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.