Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
We are seeking to hire a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with Product Owner experience, working in a formal agile environment with Scrum for a 6 months assignment with our client, a leading insurance provider, in Columbia SC!
US Citizen work status required, long term W2 contract, No Corp to Corp.
*Candidate may onboard and begin working remotely, but is required to be onsite post-Covid work@home restrictions. Candidate must be local to Columbia SC or willing to relocate to Columbia SC after work at home restrictions are lifted.
What you will do in this role:
- Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts. Ensure the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer’s objectives for the work effort. Provide guidance with planning and prioritization of business analysis activities in support of large project and support efforts.
- Provides input and direction on estimates as requested by the Estimating Team.
- Assists Project Leader, if requested, to obtain customer approval on requirements.
- Leads Joint Requirements Planning (JRP) sessions.
- Performs business gap analysis for prospective and current clients and customers and for RFSs.
- Provides business functionality input for Scope and Design Documents.
- Participates in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions.
- Performs and/or participates in user interface design activities.
- Works closely with the Test Designer(s) for defect identification.
- Works with the Test Designer to define requirements for Load Test, if applicable.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related degree or additional years of work related experience.
- 6 years of IT Business Analysis experience
- Demonstrated expertise in the concepts of the supported business unit
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard industry practices and procedures for the business unit.
- Provide business functionality input for Scope and Design Documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including the ability to express complex technical and business concepts.
- Able to influence and negotiate solutions to business problems
- Understands how IT affects an organization and is able to link it to business processes.
- *Must be willing and able to work onsite in Columbia SC post Covid work at home restrictions are lifted.*
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.