Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
Our client, a leading insurance organization in Columbia, SC, is seeking a Sr. IS Security Administrator to join their team! If you are an IS Security Administrator with vulnerability management and compliance scanning experience and are looking for an opportunity for career growth with one of the largest employers in South Carolina, this may be the place for you!
Seeking only candidates LOCAL to Columbia SC or willing to relocate to Columbia SC for this job. This position will initially be remote, but candidate needs to be local to Columbia to work onsite 100% once Covid work@home requirements are lifted.
What you will do in this role:
- Performs system monitoring evaluations and audits to ensure compliance with the corporate security policies and standards.
- Validates the configuration and vulnerability compliance of vital technology components such as operating systems, applications, network devices, and appliances.
- Participates in audits and audit preparedness.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional years of job related work experience
- 2 years Technical IT Security experience.
- Experience with Federal level Security Standards and guidance such as NIST or STIG.
- 2 years Compliance and Remediation experience.
- 2+ years Vulnerability and Patch Management
- 2+ years Configuration Management and Baseline Adoption and Enforcement.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Client/Server Technologies.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.