Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
Our client, a leading insurance organization in Columbia, SC, is seeking a Sr. IT Asset Management Specialist to join their team! If you are a talented ITAM professional with 5+ years of experience managing software licensing and hardware component assets, and have experience supporting large environments and are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills working with one of the largest employers in South Carolina, this may be the place for you!
What you will do in this role:
- Supports the asset management life cycle of information technology hardware and/or software assets throughout the organization.
- Ensures appropriate reconciliation of assets across multiple company networks to maintain an accurate inventory.
- Implement policies, processes and procedures in support of Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) objectives.
- Identify and integrate ITAM processes with related processes within IS, to include Integrated Cloud Orchestration System (ICOS), procurement management, contract management, change management, and incident management.
- Bachelors Degree in job related field, or 4 additional years of related work experience
- 5 years IT asset management procedures and concepts
- Working understanding of hardware/software licensing/maintenance models.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (MS Excel) and database software (MS Access)
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.598160