We have an immediate need for Software Developers with a background that includes .Net and C# and SQL Server technologies to develop two (2) solutions that will allow for the collection and storing of Early Childhood data and Machine Readable Standards. These developers will have knowledge and experience with MVC 4.5 framework. These developers will be working as part of development team and responsible for the analysis, design, coding, unit testing and documentation of specific application components in support of SCDE project tasks assigned by the project manager. Programmers will produce pieces of or all of the solution architecture documentation packages and participate in the build, release, and deployment of scripts. Install/deploy code or stage code for deployment.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the project requirements.
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers.
- Report progress weekly to management and project manager.
- Review/transition system to SCDE development team.
- Work to be performed onsite at SCDE.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- .NET/MVC 4.5
- MS SQL 2012
- WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG) EXPERIENCE