Core Technology Solutions is in search of talented and experienced System Analysts; that will aid Client users and internal resources with software system installation, implementation and configuration, technical inquires, and system troubleshooting. SA’s also aid in determining and documenting processes, issues, and procedures for other team members and departments.
What you will do:
- Install, configure and manage deployments of Client’ Microsoft .NET/HTML5/SQL based applications and the Windows/SQL servers on which they are installed
- Facilitate technical discussions between Client Business Analysts and end-users
- Take ownership of issues when reported or assigned, ensuring challenges are solved and steps taken (technical steps as well as communication with customers and internal resources) are thoroughly logged for future use. This includes the creation and maintenance of internal and customer-facing knowledge base articles
- Be proactive in learning new features and other product platforms
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. A degree in a technology, engineering or related field is preferred
- Two or more years of related work experience
- Thorough understanding and training in installing, managing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server
- Professional training in IT Systems and network administration. This can be from a degree, certificate or on-the-job experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to logically problem solve on the fly.
- Shows enthusiasm for and enjoys solving technical challenges
- Is able to communicate clearly and has experience authoring functional documentation
- Understands how to best respond to customer and internal challenges in a polite, straight-forward and informative manner. This includes the ability to show comprehension of the issue faced and define (and execute) a plan of action acceptable to all parties
- Shows ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects
- Has the ability to and / or can:
- Learn new concepts and apply them quickly
- Can determine if a problem is application, operating system or hardware in nature
- Interpret logs in evaluating functional issues
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people
- Establish a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a specific goal; planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources
- Listen and hear what the customer is not saying – while also hearing what they are saying
- Knows how to identify appropriate resources needed to complete a task. Participates actively in team effectiveness; taking actions that demonstrate consideration for the feelings and needs of others; being aware of the effect of one’s behavior on others
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.