Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
We are seeking a talented System Support Analyst with 6+ years of technical experience with systems analysis, design and/or programming for a long term assignment with our client in Columbia SC, a leading insurance organization.
Seeking only candidates LOCAL TO COLUMBIA SC, or willing to relocate to Columbia SC for this position. W2 Long Term contract position, No C2C or 3rd Party candidates.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide enhancement recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Analyze new/revised processes/change requests from the maintainer. Collaborate with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure all specifications are met and problems are resolved as they arise.
- Participate in the development of custom integration solutions. Review and research issues reported from external/internal customers. Evaluate interrelationships in projects to determine how changes/installations of one program will affect others.
- Participate in work sessions and walkthroughs for quality and production implementations, releases, data conversion projects and/or disaster recovery exercises. Attend implementation meetings to determine impact to system availability and assignment of team resources for these implementations.
- Work closely with team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Act as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent. Answer questions and/or provide training for the Production Support team on current system.
- Perform installations, configuration, analysis, scheduling and tuning on complex projects. Ensure Production and Test environments are up and functioning properly. Perform corrective actions whenever possible to fix applications that end abnormally.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field or additional years of job related experience.
- 6+ years of technical experience with systems analysis, design, and/or programming.
- Experience troubleshooting applications that run on Windows, Linux or ZLinux.
- Coding experience in Java, C++, Perl, Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
- Familiarity with administration of any of following: BlackDuck, Exabeam, Extrahop, Fireeye, Nessus, Splunk, Tripwire
- Required to come onsite once per week. Candidates required to be local.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.