Core Technology Solutions is in search of talented and experienced Technical Architect(s) / Sr. Manager(s) to join an amazing organization, a true leader in their industry! We are seeking talent in various locations throughout the United States.
The Technical Architect will work with the application and technical architecture teams to plan one or more of the following: component, assembly, product, performance, user acceptance, and technical architecture tests. This person will determine all testing environment requirements and tools, setup performance test environments and review process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed. The Technical Architect will also manage testers’ work throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
- 15+ years implementation experience with P&C Insurance software applications.
- Software development life cycle for P&C insurance software.
- Planning component, assembly, product, performance, user acceptance, and technical architecture tests.
- Experience using and managing defect tracking systems.
- Managing testers’ work throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on progress during each test phase to ensure that the application is tested and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Automated testing software applications experience.
- Implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims desired.
- Create and execute performance test scripts.
- Allocate test resources to application tests in a multi-test environment.
- Analyze and triage performance test results.
- Ensure that all testing results are easily accessible (e.g., stored in a commonly area)
- Measure and monitor progress during each test to ensure that the application is tested, validated, and piloted on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensure that the team follows the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.