Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
Our client, a leading insurance organization in Columbia, SC, is seeking talented Technical Support Specialists to join their team!
If you are a technical support professional with strong communication and technical support skills and are looking for an opportunity for career growth with one of the largest employers in South Carolina, this may be the place for you!
**Seeking only candidates LOCAL to Columbia SC. This position is onsite 100% from start day one.
What you will do in this role:
- Troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment problems by analyzing symptoms using documented processes. Complete customer requests and provide guidance in resolution of application, hardware, and software problems. Determine business impact of requests and escalate to higher-level professionals when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality of problem resolutions. Keep apprised of changes in technology and processes by ensuring knowledge and documentation is current and centralized
- Proactively monitor various systems to catch problems before they become outages and to ensure the health and availability of systems, servers, network, etc.
- Analyze data to gain a better understanding of business impact. Conduct a gap analysis to respond to and align with customer business needs.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science or 2 additional years of job related experience.
- 2 years Technical Help Desk or other job related experience.
- (2 yrs) Ability to provide technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using hardware and software programs.
- Strong customer service skills, good problem solving skills.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.