Website Core Technology Solutions
We Build Relationships
We are seeking a Training Assistant with experience working in a support role in training, insurance, healthcare, or education for a long term contract assignment with our client, a leading insurance organization in Columbia, SC.
This position will be a hybrid remote/onsite role. Candidate needs to be local to Columbia SC with the ability to work onsite.
US Authorized Work Status required for this role. No C2C.
Provides blended learning solutions and the use of innovative technology and tools to meet business goals. Responsible for training, developing and coaching activities in various areas. This includes the analysis, design, delivery, evaluation and maintenance required to manage the on-going execution of training programs and expected outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree (any degree) or additional years of job related experience.
- 1 year experience in training, insurance, healthcare, or related work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and human relations skills.
- Ability to develop strong research, planning and data gathering skills.
- Ability to design and develop to create outputs in various methods.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to schedule, prioritize, and complete work assignments.
- Ability to become an SME for multiple lines of business and job functions.
- Able to acquire an understanding of the complex technical environment of the organization.
- Understand Adult learning principles and appropriate learning development methodologies. Ability to deliver training classes to 1 to 50 plus individuals.
- Dependable, responsible and has the ability to work independently with little to no management intervention.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.