Seeking a customer focused Training Coordinator for a long term assignment with our client in Columbia, SC!
What you will do in this role:
- Performs scheduling oversight activities for training management to ensure effective departmental training.
- Performs detailed planning on a regular basis, monitors very large concurrent training event projects and oversees training events through well-prepared staff and resources.
- Resolves daily resource and training schedule issues.
- Responsible for providing assistance to classroom participants and vendors in the training area.
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of job related work experience in insurance, healthcare or training/education.
- 3 years training/training coordinating or other work environment requiring preparation of detailed plans and schedules.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate and assist customers in Learning Management System.
- Knowledge of training equipment including but not limited to projectors, computer workstations, MS Applications.
- Strong research, planning, data gathering and organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve training issues with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office, highly proficient PC skills, basic business math proficiency.