Job ID#: 2370
Position Type: Contract
Location: Columbia, SC
In this role you will:
- Plan, coordinate, and implement Unix/Linux server security measures.
- Provide various aspects of security and compliance administration for the Unix platform.
- Participate in the development, implementation and securing of enterprise information security strategies and devices.
- Ensure compliance with various information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Configuration and patch management experience utilizing tools such as IBM BigFix or other patch deployment tools
- Experience with security policies and hardening Unix/Linux servers
- Shell scripting experience
- Security +
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, OR minimum of 10 years’ job-related experience to include Unix/Linux system engineering/administration/security management
CTS offers a full benefits package. For more details, please visit our website at