Core Technology Solutions is in search of talented and experienced Web Development and Support Technicians that will work closely with our client’s user base. Primary tasks include providing web design & development services, technical training and support in both a remote and face to face setting. Some overnight and weekend travel will be required
What you will do:
- Scopes, designs and codes electronic forms for electronic document customers
- Troubleshoots network communication issues and provides possible resolutions
- Thoroughly documents all issues and resolutions in a concise, understandable manner
- Provides customers with technical support for solutions purchased from Client as well as provides problem isolation support for third party software solutions
- Plans and holds onsite and remote customer training on our software solutions
- Is proactive in learning new features and product platforms
- Takes ownership of customer incidents and drives to resolution
- Responds to and follows up on support inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits when directed
- Monitors and reports on activities and provides relevant management information on any outstanding issues
- Liaises and attends meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Attends training and develops relevant knowledge and skills
- Organizes travel plans and represents client professionally
Qualifications and Skills:
- Three to five years of Web Design and Development experience
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows Server, SQL and networking.
- Proven customer service skills and experience in a customer-focused, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proactive in learning and staying abreast of current technology
- Understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, database, electronic mail, and scheduling software.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels and disciplines of management and staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
Education & Certifications:
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Examples include (but are not limited to):
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Data Processing, Graphic Design or a related field
- Three (3) years of combined experience in information technology or a related field
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.