Our client, a leading insurance organization, is seeking a talented Sr. IT Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience leading two or more concurrent project teams for a long term contract assignment.
*Seeking only candidates local to the Nashville area, Will work in office first 90 days to get ramped up, and then can work remotely after this.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for moderate number of work efforts simultaneously that vary from a smaller to a moderate scale, with smaller number of hours to moderate number of hours, and with moderate system impacts and moderate scope and complexity.
- Adheres to project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budgeted hours, adheres to high quality standards, and meets ISSM expectations.
- Monitors project plans, assignments and work efforts on a daily basis. Ensures resource needs are assigned appropriately and escalates functional, quality, timeline issues.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans to meet the needs of work effort. Responsible for leading the project from inception to final business acceptance and implementation.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree or extra years of work related experience.
- 5 years of IT experience in a leadership capacity on one or more project teams.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment.
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project
- PMP certification, Scrum experience
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.