About the job:
Our client is seeking an LMS (Learning Management System) specialist who can assist with developing and automating processes and finding solutions in the LMS system
Long term W2 contract position, US Authorized worker, No Corp to Corp.
This position will be a hybrid role in Columbia SC, so this candidate needs to be within a commutable distance to the area for work on site at least 2 days per week.
What you will do in this role:
- Administers or implements training related applications including the Learning Management System (LMS). Ensures quality of training data reported to customers.
- Supports training department by processing information in LMS to include creating classes, completing employee information, entering test scores, registering associates, researching database for information, pulling and reviewing work instructions and researching and resolving system-related problems. Creates, maintains and updates management structures. Inputs data and performs quality control of data input by other training staff. Validates and implements system upgrades
- Prepares customized and regular reports. Validates report data. Performs data analysis. Recognizes trends and provides feedback to training management. Create and validate reports for audit requests (CMS, URAC, BCA, etc.) as needed.
- Interacts with technical vendors, help desk, I/S and customers. Provides guidance and recommendations for decisions and/or problem resolution related to LMS. Coordinates with network/server administrator to facilitate database file maintenance and problem resolution.
- Delivers database training to appropriate audiences. Writes desk procedures and quality work instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 year degree plus 4 years’ job related experience OR 6 years’ job related experience.
- 2 years job related experience.
Preferred Education Level and Degree Type:
- Bachelor’s degree- Education, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
Preferred Work Experience:
- 2 years-experience in accounting, costing, and budgeting practices, conducting formal research, preparing, compiling, and reviewing financial reports, and experience in education or training.
Core Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a variety of employment opportunities and benefits. Please check out our website for additional opportunities.
Ask about our Employee Referral Program! We offer fees for any placement of referred candidates. Please inquire about details.
Click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3136740873